Over het werk
You will work in a modern international company. You will create, review and release manufacturing and/or purchase orders in a timely manner; expedite, cancel, defer as needed, plan and publish an executable, frozen Five day Production Schedule that meets customer demand and stocking levels. In addition, coordinating resource components to support the schedule.
You´ll work together with your colleagues as soon as problems arise with equipment materials, inventory, documentation, invoice discrepancies, raw materials replenishment, delivery or quality performance. Escalate and keep operations and management informed of critical situations. You will also ensure a quick handling of any non-conformities to minimize the impact on the planning. Finally, you´ll also ensure that communication runs smoothly to respond to questions about customer orders and quotes and you actively participate in team activities and improvement projects.
Wat wij bieden
- A challenging and all-round function
- Attractive salary of € 3,477.25 gross per month
- A position where you work on a day shift
Wat wij vragen
- Bachelor degree in supply chain or related experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Proficient use with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Windows, PowerPoint
- 3+ years of previous experience in Manufacturing, preferably in steel stamping and assembly
- Knowledge of MRP and material flow processes