In this role, you’ll act as a change ambassador for health and safety process implementations and procedures. Sounds like you? Then read on!
Our story (the bitesize version)
Since our first delivery in 2000, we’ve grown from a small business in the Netherlands to become a global food delivery giant, as Just Eat Takeaway.com. We now operate across 24 countries, from Berlin to Brisbane!
Expansion has been a key part of our story, from adding great new restaurants to launching ‘Scoober’ – our driver logistics and operations business – in new cities. That’s where you come in…
All about the role
As our Health and Safety Advisor you ensure that the implementation of health and safety processes and procedures are well developed and managed effectively. Being a strong communicator, you know how to manage your stakeholders and when to deliver project objectives.
You will also be in charge of the following tasks:
- Identify and lead implementation of national health and safety requirements, ensure implementation of corporate policy and standards.
- Set objectives and targets for health and safety performance improvement
- Facilitate the completion of national health and safety risk assessment, i.e compiling and monitoring the RI&E (Risk Inventory and Evaluation), implementing and improvement plans
- Ensure a suitable health and safety control environment is in place nationally, incl. implementation of global JET health and safety policy and standards
- Maintaining the regulatory framework and keeping abreast with new and changed regulations and ensure compliance with it
- Manage health and safety-related training programs nationally, incl. the compilation of a training needs analysis and matrix, content development/ translations, calendar management and tracking.
- Ensuring effectiveness of identified control measures through a monitoring and measurement program
- Ensure incidents are investigated and provide the required technical support and further ensure effective internal and external communication of incident reports.
- Analysis and evaluation of leading and lagging indicators and health and safety performance periodically
- Manage national health and safety team and service in order to support the needs of the business and manage internal and external resources.
- Contribute to the global JET health and safety framework as part of the JET health and safety community.
Can you deliver
- Bachelor (or Masters degree) and any relevant qualification in Occupational Health & Safety
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the Dutch legislation
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Here is our offer
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Being part of a new, ambitious team;
- Awesome company events
- A competitive salary;
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-orientated.