Team Manager Scheme – 32-38 hours | Master’s degree | Feed industry | Rijswijk
You like to eat chicken. But what did the chicken eat?
Being in charge of the team responsible for the content of our Feed Certification scheme is a role you take seriously. You play a major part in bringing worldwide access to safe and responsible feed one step closer. Every single day.
Food safety starts with feed safety starts with you!
You understand what our customers need to contribute to safe feed. You’re responsible for the GMP+ Feed Certification scheme, its content, and the way it’s implemented all over the world. Your knowledge of the feed market allows you to quickly pick up on (internal and external) signals and convert them into opportunities. This role is all about seizing these opportunities and working with your team to add value for our customers.
At every step of the process, you’ll coach your team members and encourage them to take initiative and responsibility. It’s your job to always focus on the bigger picture and to ensure that there is close collaboration with other teams of GMP+ International and the experts in our industry.
Being in close contact with industry representatives means you’re on top of the latest developments and at the forefront of the global feed safety dialogue. GMP+ International is in the middle of an exciting growth phase, and you’ll be given the opportunity to further develop its leading feed safety role. We would love to embark on this process with you.
These are your +++
· You know the feed market inside out, and are quick to identify challenges and opportunities and convert them into added value for our customers.
· You get a kick out of delivering a plan or product that helps our customers to achieve their feed safety goals. And you make sure that organisational goals become a reality too.
· You understand that achieving the best solutions entails leaving room for other people’s ideas. You’re firm when necessary and supportive wherever possible.
· You enjoy expanding your professional network.
· You get energy from colleagues who go the extra mile every day. The whole team has a drive to perform – and you are the engine.
· You love coaching your team members, discovering and utilising their talents to ensure that everyone delivers the right contribution to the common goal.
· You relish the challenge of building a team where everyone can rely on each other and there’s also room for fun.
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. Knowledge of other European languages (German, French, Spanish) is an advantage.
The +++ of working at GMP+ International
· You’ll work 32 to 38 hours per week and enjoy an attractive compensation package.
· You’ll be joining the largest global player in the field of feed safety. Our considerable experience will empower you to make a difference to the world and yourself.
· You’ll work in a small organisation with an informal environment, where your ideas are always valued and your input into improving the role and your team of 12 persons is actively sought.
· You’re part of the team; together we work towards concrete goals.
· You’ll be given a lot of freedom to give substance and meaning to your work.
· You’ll enter an organisation that embraces a hybrid way of working, where we enjoy being together at the office (in Rijswijk) but you are also given the freedom to work from home.
Meet (y)our colleagues
As a Team Manager Scheme, you’re part of the Team Scheme & Customer Services which is responsible for the content of the ‘scheme documents’ (GMP + FC standards) and the development of products that support companies before and during the GMP+ certification process.
You’ll report to the Management Team and will work in tandem with the Team Manager Customer Service, Els. During her career at GMP+ international, she’s faced loads of exiting challenges and opportunities to make a real difference to the scheme, the organisation, and herself. The balance of professionalism, respect for each other’s positions and fun has kept her motivated and inspired to get to work every day. Want to hear more about her career at GMP+ International? Contact her directly via +31 6 52 57 10 65. She’d love to chat with you.
Is this what you call a career+?
Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply now!
Not a 100% match, but know someone else who’s a great fit? Please pass the vacancy on. You’ll make them and us very happy.
Want to ask a few questions before applying? We’d love to answer them. Please feel free to contact Petra Lazeroms. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t wait too long!
Don’t wait too long to submit your CV. Visit our website (https://gmpplus.org/en/career/jobs-at-gmp-international/team-manager-scheme) to find out when this vacancy closes.
About GMP+ International*
We believe everybody, no matter who they are or where they live, should have access to safe food. It follows that every company in the feed chain should be committed to producing safe feed.
In 1992, after various serious incidents with contaminated feed materials, the Dutch feed industry decided to establish a certification scheme for feed safety: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). This was the start of our journey.
Today, over 19,000 companies in more than 80 countries worldwide are GMP+ certified. We’re super proud of what we’ve built in almost 30 years. Without the devotion and input of thousands of companies, colleagues, and partners all over the world, the GMP+ Feed Certification scheme would never have developed into what it is today: A fully-fledged and widely respected scheme that covers almost the entire feed chain.
But the journey continues. Every single day, our intimate and open team of professionals is committed to making a huge contribution to expanding our dream: maximising our GMP+ ‘feedprint’, and making a real difference to feed and food safety worldwide.