AFB International (www.afbinternational.com) is a global science and technology leader in pet food palatability. AFB develops and produces a full range of liquid and dry palatability enhancers using high-quality ingredients proven to optimize companion animal response and consumption. They deliver superior products and services that contribute to the health and wellness of companion animals worldwide. AFB’s commitment to innovation, quality, and sustainability makes them a trusted partner worldwide. With offices and production facilities across the globe, including their European hub in Oss, The Netherlands, they are looking for a Regional Product Manager. In this role, you will serve as the crucial link between Sales and R&D, bringing new ideas driven by customer needs and market trends back to the organization to be fed to AFB’s new product development plans. Success in this position requires effective communication in a multicultural, multinational environment, along with the ability to mobilize cross-functional high-performance teams. Cultivating relationships with internal and external stakeholders is vital, all while maintaining a value-based selling mindset and a solution-oriented approach. AFB fosters a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and innovation. You will collaborate with a diverse team of experts who share a passion for quality and service. Join AFB International and make a lasting impact on the companion animal industry.
- Responsible for steering the regional product portfolio, creating, updating and executing category plans for the European region, including the supervision of the Associate Product Manager
- Develop a deep understanding of the regional pet food market and customer needs to create strong value propositions
- Initiate and oversee regional product management and marketing initiatives, including product life cycle management, product launches, pricing strategy, competitive intelligence, and marketing communications
- Train, equip and support the regional sales team to implement strategic initiatives
- Perform “voice of the customer” activities to better understand their needs and their interest in future innovations
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing Team based in the US, as well as local teams in R&D, Sales and Supply Chain to ensure market needs are met
- Report to the Manager Sales and Marketing Europe.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Relevant work experience in a Business-to-Business (B2B) role, with a preference for a background in B2B marketing, sales, brand management or project management
- Experience in product marketing, strategy and product launch campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage large-scale projects amidst changing priorities
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to collaborate across functions and regions
- Comfortable working and travelling (10%) in an international and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English; proficiency in Dutch and other European languages is an advantage
- Personal characteristics: excellent communication skills, flexible, resourceful, analytical, positive-minded, and strongly customer-oriented.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Harmen van Essen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-47835354 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFB International selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.