Fuji Europe Africa B.V. (www.fujioileurope.com) is part of Fuji Oil Group, founded in Osaka in 1950. Fuji Oil evolved from a producer specialized in tropical oils and fats into a worldwide leading supplier of plant-based food solutions. The Fuji Oil Group delivers all sorts of delicious and healthy foods to all of its customers through its business in four fields: vegetable oils and fats, industrial chocolate, emulsified and fermented ingredients and soy-based ingredients. At Fuji Oil, sustainability is at the heart of the business. Embedded in social and environemental responsibility, their mission is to develop and produce sustainable plant-based food ingredients. In May 2021, the Sustainability Development Team (SDT) was established at Fuji Europe Africa B.V. in the Netherlands. The SDT actively tracks the latest information and legislative trends related to sustainability, identifies future risks and opportunities and integrates these insights into business decision-making processes, enhancing the Fuji Oil Group’s reputation as a sustainability leader. We are looking for a Sustainability Analyst who wants to join this change-making and future-oriented team.
- Resposible for measuring and reporting on the environmental and social impact of Fuji Oil products throughout the value chain
- Collecting data and monitoring trends regarding due dillegence and sustainability
- Assessing and disclosing the sustainability performance of products at different production sites
- Implementing policys from the headquarters in Japan regarding new sustainability measures
- Preparing reports and presentations ummarizing findings and recommendations
- Working closely with the other team members within the SDT team
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sustainability and ESG.
- BSc or MSc degree in environmental science, sustainability or a similar field
- Relevant expierence in an environment where diplomacy and sustainability-related knowledge is emphasized
- Experience with different calculation methods, such as Life Cycle Analyses and Simapro, is an asset
- Thrives in a small team that makes a significant impact
- Willing to travel abroad to attend conferences and meetings (approximately 20% of the time)
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English
- Personal attributes: Independent, self-starter, analytical, diplomatic and sensitive to communication strategies.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Menthe van Vierssen, telephone:
+31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-83406199 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fuji Europe Africa B.V. selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.