With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future.
We want our business to flourish, and we know that our success depends on others flourishing around us. That’s why our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace, and why sustainable, long-term growth is at the heart of our business model.
The role of the BG Nutrition and European X-BU Data Analyst is to develop and maintain high quality data analytics that enable effective performance management.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Analysing data for creating reports with actionable business insights received upon data processing.
- Developing ETL processes, organization of data warehouses, and data marts for loading into a BI tool.
- Create, develop, test and deploy Power BI scripts and test their performance.
- Optimizing raw data processing.
- Building dashboards and reports using BI tools and processed data.
- Adjusting and optimizing reports structure for enhanced readability and clarity.
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Power BI® custom visuals development.
- Identifying opportunities and improvement areas as well as make technical/ strategic changes to enhance existing BI solutions
- Integrate Power BI reports into other software using embedded analytics or by API automation
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, PL/SQL, C, HTML, DHTML, XML, VB.NET, C#.Net
- Understanding specifics using MS SQL Server/ Oracle, Postgre SQL for data queries and custom scripts
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 5+ years working as a Power BI developer in a multinational corporation
- Degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft Data Analyst Associate Certification (copy must be submitted with application)
WHAT DOES UNILEVER OFFER?
Unilever is the place where you can be yourself and bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. We offer an exciting & dynamic work environment where you can make things happen. Furthermore, we offer some great reward and benefits!
- Attractive total remuneration package; excellent company pension, bonus, share scheme.
- Flexible cross-disciplinary career opportunities and a wealth of training opportunities & wellbeing resources whenever and wherever.
- Plenty of company-paid holidays to further ensure your work-life balance is maintained.
- We encourage an inclusive culture, which comes to life with interchangeable public holidays, paid paternity leave of 6 weeks and our transgender policy.
- Under the Hybrid Working principles, you will be expected to spend a minimum of 40% in the office or at customers, suppliers or partners to connect and collaborate. For the time you work from home, we will ensure you are well equipped. When you are at the office , you can enjoy our tasty canteen with prepped food and own products.
- Informal culture and being the first one trying our new products.
- My Fitness Plan (reduction on your Fitness Subscription).
- Home work allowance
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Green Mobility Policy.
Join Unilever and our team! To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your CV and a motivation letter. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Looking forward to meeting you!