BEACH Recruitment BV plaatst voor Nutrition & Sante
Nutrition & Santé (N&S) is a leading player in the market for health foods, slimming products and sports drinks. The growth of well-known brands such as Isostar, Céréal, Modifast, Weightcare and WeCare is actively and successfully supported by the Benelux sales and marketing division. Professionalism, innovation and customer focus are characteristic here.
In addition to the food and drugstore channel, distribution takes place via the out-of-home channel and e-commerce (online sales through often specialized webshops). N&S has 12 production sites in France, Spain and Brazil and its brands are sold in over 40 countries worldwide.
N&S is part of the Japanese Otsuka Pharmaceutical, (turnover € 11 billion), a leading global player in health food/drinks and dietary products. For more information about the organization see: www.nutritionetsante.com.
Solid and professional trade channel partnerships are a key success factor and you play an important role. You take responsibility for the development and implementation of the Benelux Trade Marketing Strategy within a wide variety of channels: supermarkets, drugstores, OOH, pure players, D2C, pharmacy. Some of your responsibilities:
- You are a skilled analyst. You understand market data and are an expert in generating channel/consumer/shopper insights. You give well-founded category and trade management advices internally and on customer level. You present, consult and persuade. Your proposals are solid and form a strong basis for realizing growth plans.
- Assess and run Benelux Category Management projects by implementing category management / space management tactics for the categories Health Food / Slimming & Sport Nutrition.
- Based on category management outcome, recommend directions to marketing with regard to new product development, brand segmentation, promotional activities.
- You ensure accessibility, proper usage and reporting of all continuous market research (ACNielsen, IRI, Red Pharma, GFK) and recommend directions, including top line reporting of market evolution and competitor actions.
- You actively contribute to the commercial plans. You know how to prepare and present account presentations and business reviews with the customers and of course you are an active participant in the discussions.
This position is extra attractive for your career, because in the role of Product manager Sport Nutrition you can develop yourself even more broadly.
- Develop and implement communication activities for the sport nutrition brand Isostar Propose POS/Below the line actions. Work closely with the digital team to build and implement the Benelux Isostar plans.
- Coordinate new product launch and develop packaging in case of relaunch in collaboration with International Marketing Team Sport Nutrition.
- Find synergies in portfolio and promotional activities & communication within BWeb Site/Shop : use all European opportunities for Sport Nutrition range and adapt if necessary /
You feel at home in a professional team where you are fully involved in all developments within the company. Place of employment: Breda or Brussels in combinations with flexwork.
N&S is a people-oriented organization. You are therefore above all a real team player who knows how to motivate and inspire. The organization is compact and the communication lines are short. Your hands-on mentality and solution-oriented attitude fit in well.
- You have relevant work experience in a similar position within FMCG and an education on Bsc/Msc level. Experience with Nielsen, IRI, GFK etc. is required
- Experience with shopper/product marketing is a plus.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to interpret analysis results.
- You are detail oriented, have good organization skills and the ability to multitask.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced role and are a true team player.
- You have excellent English and Dutch communication skills, both written and orally.
N&S has exclusively outsourced the recruitment and selection for this vacancy to BEACH Recruitment B.V, specialist in the food and agri sector. For more information please contact Beach +31(0)23-2050288 or directly with the responsible consultant Hans Otten, telephone +31(0)612766261. You can apply via www.beachrecruitment.com.