As a senior analyst protein supply you will work in the cell and molecular department. Within the team you will contribute to discovering and developing medicines.
A few of your tasks are:
- You document and report results;
- You strengthen the team with your molecular biology techniques;
- You contributed to the optimization and innovation of processes and equipment.
For the position of Senior analyst Protein Supply we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A completed Bsc or Msc degree in molecular biology, biochemistry of Immunology;
- Minimum of 2 years work experience;
- Work experience with PCR, cloning bacterial cultures, plasmid design and mammalian protein expression;
- You have knowledge of and experience in primer design, (q) PCR and bioinformatics;
- You speak English, Dutch is an advantage.
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicines which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results. Unfortunately, candidates who have finished a PhD are not suitable for this position.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get directly a contract at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Amber List, 31 (0)88 – 890 0832.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.
2316 XD Leiden